The shipment is an important part in the process of orders. After the shipment has been made, the order is official. It marks the moment at which the bill will be sent to the customer and you will receive your money.
How do I mark orders as shipped?
- Open the Mollie Dashboard.
- In the menu bar on the left, select Orders.
- Find the order and click on it. This will take you to the order details page.
- Scroll down to the Basket section.
- To mark a single item, click on Ship in the order line for this item.
- To mark all items in the order, click Ship all at the bottom.
When all items in an order have been marked as shipped, the status of the order will change to Completed.