Once Klarna authorises a purchase, you have 28 days to ship the order to your customer. Once approved, the order status will update to Authorised. You can mark an order as shipped in your Mollie Dashboard or the Mollie App.
Why do I need to mark a Klarna order as shipped?
Marking an order as shipped notifies Klarna that you need to receive your payment. If you don’t mark or ship your order within 28 days, your order will expire, and you won’t receive the money from that order.
If you need a longer shipping window, we may be able to arrange an extension for you. To request an extension, please contact our Support.
Changing the status of a shipped order
- In the Mollie Dashboard, go to Orders and select the order you want to ship. This will take you to the order details page.
- Scroll down to the Basket section.
- To mark a single item, click on Ship in the order line for this item.
- To mark all items in the order, click Ship all at the bottom.
When all items in an order have been marked as Shipped, the status of the order will change to Completed.
- Open the Mollie app.
- Go to Orders.
- Tap on the order you would like to ship.
- Scroll down to BASKET.
- To mark a single item, tap Ship in the order line.
- To mark all items in the order, tap Ship all.
- Review the orders you want to ship in the Review Shipping screen.
- To remove an item, swipe left and tap Don’t ship.
- To lower the quantity of an item you want to ship, tap -.
- Tap Confirm.
Once all the items in an order are marked as Shipped, the status of the order will change to Completed.
- What are the possible statuses for an order?
- What do the Klarna order statuses mean?
- What is the difference between orders, payments, shipments, and captures?