During the verification process in your Mollie dashboard, we ask you for documentation that shows the structure of share ownership and stakeholders of your company. When we classify the ownership structure of your company as complex, we are obligated to ask for additional documents on proof of ownership. In those cases, we may ask you to upload an additional document, such as:
- A shareholders register, or;
- A certificates register, or;
- A trust deed (in case a trust is part of the structure), or;
- A third party UBO statement (e.g. AML-letter issued by a regulated fund administrator if a fund is part of the structure), or;
- Annual reports (to the extent available and reflecting UBO information), or;
- An organisational chart leading to the UBO (natural person)and signed by an external party, such as an accountant or legal counsel, or;
- A UBO declaration declaring name and percentage holding of each UBO signed by an external party, such as an accountant or legal counsel. Click on the link to download this declaration form.
This document must contain the full name and percentage of shares owned by the UBO.