We review your business information when you create a new account and during periodic verification. During this review, we may ask for a shareholders register to understand the ownership structure of your business.
A shareholder register should list the active owners of your shares in the business, including full name, address and percentage of shares owned by each shareholder. If one or more of the shareholders is a legal entity, we also ask for the shareholder register of each legal entity.
We request a shareholder register from the following legal entities:
The United Kingdom
- Business Partnership
- Charitable Company
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Private Limited Company (Ltd.)
- Public Limited Company (PLC)
- Besloten Vennootschap (BV)
- Commanditaire Vennootschap (CV)
- Buitenlandse Vennootschap
- Why does Mollie need to know the percentage of ownership per UBO?
- Who are the stakeholders of my company?