In certain instances, we may need to temporarily disable access to payouts or payment services. We’ll email you if this is necessary.
We may need to disable access to payouts or payment services if:
- We’re missing the information needed to meet our regulatory requirements or verify your account.
- There was no activity on your account for a long time.
- We observe any activity that is in conflict with our policies.
- We need to review your account and activity to protect all parties involved in transactions.
- We conclude that your business (activity) doesn’t comply with our User Agreement.
This list is not exhaustive. For more information about your specific case please check your email.