You can create a Mollie account on our website. Please enter your name, email address and a password and click on Create account. Follow the steps in your Mollie Dashboard to enter some additional information to activate your account. To sign up, you need the following documents and information: your company details, information about your stakeholders, website details, bank account information and a copy of your ID.
Sign up process
Before we can transfer money to your bank account we need some additional details:
Step 1: Activate your account
Log in with your Mollie account. You are now in your Mollie Dashboard. Did you just sign up? Please click Activate your account to continue.
Step 2: Enter your company details
- Enter the following information:
- The name of the company.
- The Chamber of Commerce number.
- The address and country of residence.
- The legal form.
You may enter the VAT number at a later point in time. If your company is a foundation, the VAT number is not required.
Step 3: Enter the stakeholders
- Fill in the details of the legal representative:
- Full name.
- Date and country of birth.
- Country of residence.
Step 4: Enter your website details
- Enter the URL of your website.
- Choose a category of products or services.
- Tell us a bit more about the products or services you will provide. This helps us to approve your account as soon as possible.
- Do you use a billing system instead of your own website? Please enter the website of that system.
Step 5: Choose your provided payment methods
- Select the payment methods that you will provide.
- Behind every method you will find a button with Rates and info. You will read more information about the payment method and how long it will take for the money to be transferred to your account. You can enable and disable every payment method whenever you like.
Step 6: Upload your ID
- Select the type of identification document you wish to upload. You can choose between an ID-card, passport or residence permit. Make sure your ID meets the requirements.
- Click on Next.
Step 7: Add your bank account
- Enter your business IBAN bank account number. We will transfer money to this account. Make sure your bank account meets the requirements.
- Click on Next.
- Confirm that it is your bank account with an iDEAL transaction or manual transaction of € 0,01.
- You now see either Update bank account or Complete account, click this button.
- We will now check your bank account. You will receive an email when we either approve or reject your bank account.
Linking Mollie to your website
We now have all your information, and you are ready to link Mollie to your website. We made a list of the possibilities for all types of website or webshops.