We’ll be changing the price of some of our fees from 1 September, 2022. The majority of our fees will remain the same, but here’s what will be affected:
- Chargeback and failed transaction fees for SEPA Direct Debit
- Chargeback fees for credit and debit cards
- Transactions with commercial and non-EU cards
We will inform you via email what specific fee changes will apply to you. Remember that you can take steps to prevent credit card chargebacks or failed SEPA Direct Debit transactions.
Why is Mollie making these changes?
We are committed to fair and transparent pricing for businesses of all sizes. In fact, this is the first time we’ve increased our pricing in 18 years. We made this hard decision in response to rising costs, as credit card networks have raised prices in response to global events like Brexit.
How do I see my current prices and fees?
- In your Mollie Dashboard, go to Settings > Profile.
- Under a website profile, click on Payment methods.
- For each payment method, you can click on Pricing & info to see the fees that apply to each payment method.