In your Mollie Dashboard, you can find more information about your balance. Examples are your revenue and deductions. You can download a report of your balance between two dates.
On hold or available
Your balance in your Mollie Dashboard has two possible statuses:
- On hold: these funds are not yet available, due to risk mitigation or since we did not yet receive the funds.
- Available: these funds will be paid to you on your next payment date.
Categories of your balance
On your report your balance will have the following categories:
- Opening balance: This is your balance on the first date of your report.
- Payments: A list of payments you received from your customers.
- Deductions: A list of costs you made, such as your Mollie invoice.
- Transfers: A list of all the deposits in your bank account.
- Corrections: Sometimes our financial department makes manual corrections. You also see the reason for the correction.
- Fees charged: You make costs with every payment you receive, such as transaction costs or deducted VAT costs.
- Closing balance: This is the balance on the last date of your report.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.