What you need to know in advance
If you haven’t logged in to your Mollie Dashboard for a prolonged time, your password may have expired. Check your email or follow the steps below to set a new password.
- On the login screen, click on Forgot your password?.
- Enter your email address and click on Reset password.
- You should receive an email inviting you to reset your password.
- You should check your spam folder if you don’t see this email in your inbox.
If you forgot your email address or no longer have access to it, contact us. We’ll ask you to provide documents to verify your identity before we can make changes to your account.
I lost my authorised device.
You need to use an authorised device to log in with two-factor authentication (2FA). If you’ve lost your device, you can use your backup codes to log in.
I can’t log in to the mobile app.
For security reasons, you cannot use an unofficial version of the Mollie mobile app. The app also won’t run on a jailbroken or tampered device.
If you’re having trouble logging in to the mobile app, you can try the following steps:
- Download the app from an approved app store such as the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Use the app on a mobile device that hasn’t been jailbroken or tampered with.
- Disable Developer mode on your iPhone/iPad or Android device.
- Update the app to the latest version.