When you offer products or services on the internet, your company is part of the Distance Selling Act. This act states that you are required to put the following information on your website:
- Your trade name.
- The Chamber of Commerce number.
- The VAT number (if applicable).
- Your registered business address.
- A phone number or other live contact method.
- An email address or contact form.
In addition, we ask you to provide the following on your website:
- Your shipping and return policy, such as delivery methods and costs.
- Terms and conditions.
After creating an account, we check your credentials, uploaded documents, and your website. If your website is incomplete, we will contact you as soon as possible. Your approval will be delayed by several days if your website is incomplete.