Once you have a connection with a gift card distributor, you can activate and accept gift card payments with your Mollie account.
What you need to know in advance
You’ll receive payouts for gift card payments directly from the gift card distributor. These funds won’t be added to your balance in your Mollie Dashboard.
Setting up account with gift card distributor
- Contact one of the supported gift card brands to set up an account.
- When asked for your Payment Service Provider (PSP) ID, share your Mollie ID.
When you have confirmed that your account with the gift card is ready, activate gift cards in your Mollie Dashboard.
Activating gift cards
- In your Mollie Dashboard, go to Settings > Website Profile > Payment methods.
- Click the toggle next to Gift cards.
- Select your preferred gift card.
We’ll check your registration with the gift card distributor and activate the gift card for your Mollie account.
Good to know
Your customer can pay partly with a gift card and partly with another payment method. These stacked payments will only show as a gift card payment on the Transactions page of your Mollie Dashboard. To see what other payment methods were used, click on the transaction to go to the transaction details page.