Step 1: Create a Mollie account
- Create a Mollie account on our website. This process is the same for all Mollie merchants.
- Complete all requested fields. As a financial institution, we need to verify this information before we approve your account.
Do you already have an account? Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
Step 2: Fill in the partner form
- Note your Mollie Partner ID as it appears on the top left of your Mollie Dashboard. You will need to refer to your ID during step 2.
- Fill in the partner form on our website.
We aim to review your application and notify you of our decision within one business day.
Step 3: Accept the partner agreement
If we approve your application, we will convert your Mollie account into a partner account. You will then need to accept Mollie’s terms and conditions in order to formalise the partnership:
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Click Partner in the left sidebar menu. You will then be prompted to accept the partner agreement.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully, and click Accept.
After this, you will have access to your Partner Dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.