Depending on your business, you can become a Mollie partner under one of the following Partner Programs:
Once you create your Mollie account, you can sign up for a Partner Program on our website. We’ll have to approve your application before you can set up your partner account and log in to our Partner Portal.
Sign up as a Mollie Partner
- Create a Mollie account or log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Note your Mollie ID in the top left of your Mollie Dashboard.
- On our website, click on Become our partner and fill in the partner form.
We’ll review your account and you’ll receive confirmation within 1 business day.
Set up partner account
When your partner application is approved, you’ll need to accept the terms and conditions of the program before we set up your Mollie account as a partner.
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Click Partner in the left sidebar menu. You’ll then be prompted to accept the partner agreement.
- Read the terms and conditions and click Accept.
After this, you’ll have access to your Partner Dashboard. You can also log in to the Partner Portal.
Create an account for the Partner Portal
After you’re set up as a Mollie partner, you can use our Partner Portal to find more resources for our partners.
- Go to the Partner Portal.
- Click on Request an account and fill in the email address connected to your Mollie account.
- Check your email inbox and verify your email address.
- Log in to the Partner Portal.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.