With Klarna, your customer can make a deferred payment or make a payment in instalments. The benefit of using Klarna, is that they carry all the risks concerning payments and possible fraud. You, as a merchant, will always receive your money. Link Klarna to your Mollie account by installing the Orders API.
We support the following Klarna products:
Pay Later is available for customers residing in The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Finland and France.
After you’ve shipped the goods, your customers need to settle their invoice within: 30 days if they’re located in The Netherlands, Belgium, or Finland. 14 days if they’re located in Austria or Germany. Pay later has a different name in these countries:
- The Netherlands (Achteraf betalen)
- Belgium (Betalen binnen 30 dagen; Paiement dans 30 jours)
- Germany (Rechnung)
- Austria (Rechnung)
- Finland (Maksa myöhemmin)
- France (Payer en 3 fois sans frais)
- If you have a French webshop, Pay later (Payer en 3 fois sans frais) allows payments in 3 to 36 instalments.
Slice it is available for customers residing in Germany, Austria, and Finland.
With Slice it, your customer can pay in 3 to 36 instalments. Klarna does a credit check to see if your customer is eligible for this payment method. Slice it has a different name in these countries:
- The Netherlands (Klarna: Betaal in 3 delen)
- Germany (Ratenkauf)
- Finland (Pilko se)
- Austria (Ratenkauf)
Klarna: Pay now is available for customers residing in Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Finland, and Belgium. In Finland and Belgium, Pay now via direct debit is not available.
With Pay now customers can pay for one-off transactions securely and immediately using their own online banking details through bank transfers or direct debit orders. As a merchant, you are protected against customer non-payment risk and are paid out 5 business days after the order is shipped. Pay now has a different name in these countries:
- The Netherlands (Betaal nu)
- Belgium (Betaal nu)
- Finland (Verkkopankki- ja korttimaksu)
You can link Klarna to your Mollie account by installing the Orders API or installing a plugin for your webshop:
- Download and install the Orders API or install a plugin for your ready-made webshop.
- Open your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Website profiles > Payment methods.
- Select Klarna: Pay later, Klarna: Slice it and/or Klarna: Pay now.
We check your request and will give you a confirmation in 2 business days.
Visible payment method name during checkout
When you link the payment method to your account, you’ll see the English name: Pay later, Slice it or Pay now. If you want to display the translated name to your customers during checkout:
- Pass Locale in the Methods API.
- Add the translated name to your database or plugin configuration. You can find the available languages above at Pay later, Slice it or Pay now.
Payment risks and fraud
Klarna takes responsibility for all payment risks and possible fraud. This means that you always get your money from Mollie. Just like you’re used to. However, Klarna has the following conditions:
- You must show Klarna proof of shipment.
- You must answer in 24 hours if Klarna contacts you.
Good to know
- Klarna is supported by several plugins.
- You can find Klarna's Terms and Conditions on their website: The Netherlands | Germany | Belgium | France | Austria | Finland.