You can download a new invoice in your Mollie Dashboard on the first business day of each month. Your invoices provide information about your transactions for the previous month including turnover, costs per payment method and VAT.
We won't generate an invoice if you didn’t receive any payments that month.
Downloading an invoice
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Administration > Invoices.
- Click on the invoice number to download it.
You'll receive an email at the start of each month to notify you that you have a new invoice.
- You can change which email address we notify by going to Settings > Organisation > Financial contact in your Mollie Dashboard.
- To stop receiving emails about new invoices, change your notification settings in your Mollie Dashboard under Settings > Notifications.
We combine fixed and variable costs to clearly show your costs per payment method. You can see a breakdown of your fixed and variable costs on the Invoice Specification page of your invoice.
If the rate changes for a payment method you offer, we’ll specify this in your invoice.
The VAT information on your invoice can differ depending on where your business is registered.
- The Netherlands: 21% VAT
- Other EU countries: Reverse-charged VAT
- Non-EU countries: No VAT
- French/EU territories: No VAT
If your business is tax-exempt, you’ll only see an overview of your costs per payment method.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.