With Multi-currency Payouts, you’ll be able to accept payments, settle transactions and receive payouts in the same currency. You start with your primary currency of EUR or GBP and then add up to 7 additional currencies for settlements and payouts.
We offer payouts in the following currencies:
- Euro (EUR)
- British pound (GBP)
- Danish krone (DKK)
- Norwegian krone (NOK)
- Polish zloty (PLN)
- Swedish krona (SEK)
- Swiss franc (CHF)
- US dollars (USD)
Payments in other currencies than listed here will be converted to your primary currency before they are paid out.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for Multi-currency Payouts, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must receive high transaction volumes in any of the eligible currencies above.
- You must have an active IBAN bank account or BBAN+ Sort Code in this additional currency.
- The bank account must be registered in your company’s name.
If you believe Multi-currency Payouts are right for your company, speak to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) about your options.
What currency will be used for fees, refunds and invoices?
When you add additional balances for Multi-currency Payouts, transaction fees will be charged in the currency that was used in the transaction. Refunds and chargebacks will also be processed in the original currency of the transaction. However, your invoices will still be processed in your primary currency (EUR or GBP).
- How do I activate Multi-currency Payouts?
- How do I verify my bank account for an additional payout currency?