Customers in Belgium and France can use meal, eco, or gift vouchers to pay for their purchases. You must have a contract with the voucher distributor before you can activate this payment method in your Mollie Dashboard.
Setting up a contract
Your business must be based and registered in Belgium or France to accept vouchers as a payment method. You must also create an account with a voucher supplier: Sodexo or Monizze. Once you create an account with the voucher supplier, you’ll receive a contract ID. You'll receive voucher balance payouts from the voucher issuer.
- In your Mollie Dashboard, click on your organisation name in the top left corner.
- Go to Organisation settings > Payment methods.
- Click on the arrow next to Vouchers.
- Click on the arrow next to Sodexo or Monizze.
- Enter your Contract ID from your voucher supplier.
- Click the toggle next to your preferred voucher type.
We’ll check your registration with the voucher supplier and activate the vouchers for your Mollie account. This can take up to 7 business days.
Which plugins and platforms support vouchers?
Currently, vouchers are available for:
Good to know
Your customer can pay partly with a voucher and partly with another payment method. These stacked payments will only show as a voucher payment on the Transactions page of your Mollie Dashboard. To see what other payment methods were used, click on the transaction to go to the transaction details page.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.