Before you can receive vouchers
Before you are able to activate vouchers as a payment method, make sure you:
- have a Belgian or French business with a:
- Belgian or French VAT number.
- Belgian or French IBAN number.
- offer products that allow a customer to pay with vouchers.
- have a contract with the distributor of the vouchers: Sodexo or Monizze.
- Make sure you have a contract that allows you to accept vouchers via internet payments.
- use our ready-made plug-ins WooCommerce, Magento 2, Prestashop, Sylius, Odoo, Oro Commerce, Shopware 6, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or a direct API link with the Orders API.
- Vouchers are only available as a payment method via the Orders API since meal vouchers can only be used for eligible products. Therefore you should include the category parameter for all your order lines. We will calculate the eligible amount based on this parameter. If you do not specify the category for at least one order line, the voucher method will not be available.
- Open your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Website profiles.
- Select Payment methods.
- Next to Vouchers, click on the arrow: ∨
- Next to the name of the distributor of the vouchers, click on the arrow: ∨
- Enter the contract-ID you received from the distributor.
- The Sodexo ID starts with 02 and has 8 digits.
- The Monoizze starts with 80 and has 10 digits.
- Select the right voucher.
We will check your request and will activate your new payment option. This takes around 2 business days.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.