Before you can receive vouchers
Before you are able to activate vouchers as a payment method, make sure you:
- have a Belgian or French business with a:
- Belgian or French VAT number.
- Belgian or French IBAN number.
- offer products that allow a customer to pay with vouchers.
- have a contract with the distributor of the vouchers: Sodexo or Monizze.
- Make sure you have a contract that allows you to accept vouchers via internet payments.
- use our ready-made plug-ins WooCommerce, Magento 2, Prestashop, Sylius or a direct API link with the Orders API.
- Keep in mind that French businesses can only accept meal vouchers.
- Open your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Website profiles.
- Select Payment methods.
- Next to Vouchers, click on the arrow: ∨
- Next to the name of the distributor of the vouchers, click on the arrow: ∨
- Enter the contract-ID you received from the distributor.
- The Sodexo ID starts with 02 and has 8 digits.
- The Monoizze starts with 80 and has 10 digits.
We will check your request and will activate your new payment option. This takes around 2 business days.