Your customers can use PayPal to pay with a credit card, bank account or PayPal balance. You can activate PayPal in your Mollie Dashboard.
What you need to know in advance
- You need a business PayPal account to use this payment method.
- Funds from PayPal transactions won’t appear in your account balance in your Mollie Dashboard. These funds will be added to your PayPal balance instead.
- In your Mollie Dashboard, click on your organisation name in the top left corner.
- Go to Organisation settings > Payment methods.
- Click the toggle next to PayPal.
- Click Connect with PayPal. You’ll be redirected to PayPal to log in.
- Log in to your PayPal business account.
Click Go back to Mollie to return to your Dashboard.
- You’ll see a green banner saying that PayPal was successfully activated.
- Click Re-connect account to confirm your email address.
Good to know
In your Mollie Dashboard, the status of a PayPal transaction will change from Paid to Paid out after the fees for the transaction have been settled.