Your Mollie balance is the difference between your income and your expenses:
- Open your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Administration > Balance.
You can find your balance on the right side of your screen.
What does the status of my balance mean?
Your balance always has a status. This status indicates what will happen with your money in the future:
- On hold: We have received your money, but are not able to pay you yet. This mostly happens due to payment delays of payment methods such as credit card or SEPA Direct Debit.
- Available: This money is available now, for example to make a reimbursement. We will pay you the next payment date.
- Sent to bank: Your money is on its way to the bank. As soon as the bank receives your money, they will transfer it to your bank account.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact our support, for help.