There are several reasons why a transaction may fail when your customer tries to pay with Klarna.
- Billing country is not available
Klarna is a customer-centric company, which means everything is based on the location of your customer. At the moment, Klarna products via Mollie are only available to customers in the EEA. A customer will not be able to use Klarna to pay if they enter a billing country that isn’t available.
- Customer is declined by Klarna
Klarna holds the right to deny customers from using their payment method. Reasons for this include failing the credit check.
- Your webshop isn’t using the Mollie Orders API
- What should I do if I receive a stop request or investigation email from Klarna?
- What should I do when a customer dispute arises?