You can make an activation request for credit and debit cards payments in your Mollie Dashboard. We’ll then check your website and make a decision based on our policy. This review usually takes 5-7 days and we’ll send you an email with the decision.
Conditions for accepting credit card payments
- Products or services that are allowed by card schemes.
- Shipping times and prices.
- Returns and refunds policy.
- Contact details such as a contact form, email address or phone number.
Activating credit and debit cards
- In your Mollie Dashboard, go to Settings > Website profiles.
- Click on Payment methods.
- Click the toggle next to Credit card.
- Choose which products and services you offer.
- Click on Send.
Supported credit and debit cards
We can process payments with cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We can also accept payments from the following co-branded cards:
- Maestro (Debit card, Mastercard co-branded)
- V-pay (Visa debit card)
- Dankort (Co-branded Visa)
- Postepay (Co-branded Visa / Mastercard)
- Cartes Bancaires (Co-branded Visa)
- Nordea (Co-branded Mastercard)
- What are the risks of accepting credit card payments?
- How do I prevent chargebacks?
- Can I change the spending limit for credit cards?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.