You can activate Billie in your Mollie Dashboard. You need to use our Orders API and a supported plugin or module to integrate Billie on your website.
What you need to know in advance
- You must comply with Billie's terms and conditions to offer it as a payment method to your business buyers.
- Billie does not generate or share invoices with your customers. You should remove your bank details on invoices to customers that pay using Billie.
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Website profiles > Payment methods.
- Select Billie: Buy Now, Pay Later.
We’ll review your request and decide within 7 business days. We’ll send you an email if we’ve activated Billie for your account
Updating your invoices
To avoid confusion, you should remove your own bank details on invoices paid via Billie, as your customers should pay these invoices to Billie directly. We also recommend including the following invoice description.
Changing checkout display name
By default, your customer will see Billie listed in English during the checkout process. If you want to display the localised name of the payment method, update your locale in the Methods API by adding the translated name to your database or plugin configuration. For further information, refer to Billie’s Checkout Design Guide.
Good to know
You can find Billie's Terms and Conditions on their website. You can also find additional information for your customers here.