We review your business information when you create a new account and during periodic verification. For this review, we may ask for an organisational chart or organogram to understand the ownership structure of your business and individuals with legal or equitable interest.
You should include the following information on the chart:
- All individuals or organisations in the ownership structure.
- Full name (company or individual).
- Percentage ownership of each stakeholder.
- Business registration number.
- Country of operation.
- Signature with full name and date of signing from a legal representative.