If you’re ready for fast and flexible financing, you can apply for funding through Capital in your Mollie Dashboard.
Am I eligible for Capital funding?
First, check if your business is eligible for business financing from Mollie. To qualify, your business must:
- be based in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, or France.
- have been actively using Mollie’s payment services for a minimum of 3 months.
- have had a minimum transaction volume of € 500,- per month for the last 3 months.
Applying for financing offers
- In your Mollie Dashboard, choose Capital in the sidebar menu.
- Follow the steps to request financing offers.
- Within 24 hours, check the Capital page again. You’ll receive 3 offers tailored to your business.
- Select the best option for your needs. The funding will appear in your available balance in a few hours.
Please note that when you apply for Capital funding, our partner will perform a soft credit check on your business and an Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO). This check does not impact credit rating. If you need to change your UBO information, contact our Capital Support team to update this on your account.
Why do I need to file my annual accounts?
If you haven’t filed your most recent financial statements with your local trade register, your Capital application may be placed on hold until you do. We require these filings to complete a credit assessment of your organisation. You can check with your local trade register about filing annual accounts for your business.
Do I have to provide a personal guarantee?
Yes, we require a personal guarantee from UBO who holds 25% or more of the shares, voting rights or interests in the company.
- What is Capital?
- How do I accept an offer through Capital?
- How do I make a repayment for Capital funding?