Your statistics page gives you a general overview of all your processed transactions in a period. You can use it to:
- Get information about your daily revenue.
- Gain insight into the payment methods your customers use.
- Track your business' performance.
In your Mollie mobile app, you can also use the statistics page to view your daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue.
What you need to know in advance
The total revenue at the bottom of your page may not match the total in your transaction report. This is because your statistics display all payments – including payments that have not been paid out yet and have settlement delays.
For this reason, we recommend you use your Balance Report to get an accurate overview of your current revenue.
Please also note: the day a transaction is listed can change depending on your customer's time zone.
Using the graph
The graph uses time as the horizontal axis and your earned revenue as the vertical axis. To prevent time-related issues (e.g. daylight saving time), we use Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- To compare your current revenue to the same period a year prior, click the switch next to Show previous period.
- To change the time, input a custom period or select Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly in the top right-hand corner.
- To get insights into your transactions, hover over the points in the graph with your mouse.
Using the totals
Your totals give insight into your revenue, the number of transactions, refunds, and chargebacks you received, and the payment methods your customers used.
In addition, you may have more transactions than total payments in your dashboard. This happens when your customer pays using multiple methods (e.g. paying with a combination of a gift card and iDEAL).
Using the graph
Start by selecting the time frame you wish to view with the drop down menu. The graph uses time as the horizontal axis and your earned revenue as the vertical axis. To prevent time-related issues (e.g. daylight saving time), we use Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- You can view graphs for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly revenue.
- You can also swipe on the graph to display information like total volume, number of payments and a comparison with a previous period.
Using the widget on iOS
On an iOS device, you can set up the Mollie mobile app widget to view your daily revenue on your lock screen. You’ll be able to see changes to your revenue each day without unlocking your phone and opening the app.
Good to know
If a chargeback is reversed, the chargeback disappears from the statistics page. However, it is still visible on the chargeback page.