You can make an activation request for credit and debit cards payments in your Mollie Dashboard. We’ll then check your website and make a decision based on our policy.
Conditions for accepting credit card payments
- Products or services that are allowed by card schemes.
- Shipping times and prices.
- Returns and refunds policy.
- Contact details such as a contact form, email address or phone number.
Requesting credit and debit card payments
- In your Mollie Dashboard, go to Settings > Website profiles.
- Click on Payment methods.
- Click the toggle next to Credit/Debit card.
- Choose which products and services you offer.
- Click on Send.
It takes 5-7 days for us to review your request and we’ll send you an email with the decision. If you’re using a pre-built integration, you may need to enable the payment method in the settings of your ecommerce system before your customers can use it to make payments.
Supported credit and debit cards
We can process payments with cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We can also accept payments from the following co-branded cards:
- Maestro (Debit card, Mastercard co-branded)
- V-pay (Visa debit card)
- Dankort (Co-branded Visa)
- Postepay (Co-branded Visa / Mastercard)
- Cartes Bancaires (Co-branded Visa)
- Nordea (Co-branded Mastercard)
- What are the risks of accepting credit card payments?
- How do I prevent chargebacks?
- Can I change the spending limit for credit cards?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.