If you’re ready for fast and flexible financing, you can apply for funding through Capital in your Mollie Dashboard.
Am I eligible for Capital funding?
First, check if your business is eligible for business financing from Mollie. To qualify, your business must:
- be based in the Netherlands or Belgium.
- have been actively using Mollie’s payment services for a minimum of 3 months.
- have had a minimum transaction volume of € 500,- per month for the last 3 months.
Applying for financing offers
- In your Mollie Dashboard, choose Capital in the sidebar menu.
- Follow the steps to request financing offers.
- Within 24 hours, check the Capital page again. You’ll receive 3 offers tailored to your business.
- Select the best option for your needs. The funding will appear in your available balance in a few hours.
Please take note that when you apply for Capital funding, we will perform a soft credit check on your business and an Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO). This check does not impact credit rating.
Do I have to provide a personal guarantee?
We require a personal guarantee as an extra level of protection to ensure we still receive payment should a business ever be unable to make payments. Across the market, a personal guarantee is typically required for these types of unsecured financing. However, we will always take your business’s situation into account. We only use the personal guarantee in the most extreme circumstances.
Do you have a question about Capital? Feel free to contact our Capital Support team.
- What is Capital?
- How do I accept an offer through Capital?
- How do I make a repayment for Capital funding?