We don’t accept products or services which form or may form an unacceptable risk for Mollie’s reputation. If you offer one or more of these products or services, we will reject your website. You will be unable to use our services.
We don’t accept the following products or services:
- Any digital sexual or pornographic content, for example erotic or pornographic imagery and videos.
- Adult dating sites or mail-order brides.
- Prostitution or escort services.
- Sex events.
- Financial products with excessively high risks or questionable legality.
- An illegal financial product or service.
- Any form of payment aggregation or factoring.
- Crypto currency trading.
- Bidding fee auctions.
- Unlicensed money orders, money transfers or cash services.
- Unlicensed currency conversion or currency dealers.
- Unlicensed alternative currencies, payment cards or stored value cards and stored value instruments.
- Unlicensed investment products, information or consultation.
- Evasion of Card Scheme monitoring practices.
- Unlicensed trade in prescription medicines, pharmaceutical services or any controlled substances.
- Pseudo medication or pseudo pharmaceuticals.
- Narcotics or drugs.
- Materials which can be used in the production of cannabis or illegal drugs.
- Health supplements which are harmful to consumer safety.
- Steroids and nutraceuticals that are harmful to consumer safety.
Illegal or stolen goods
- Any illegal goods, products or services.
- Stolen goods.
- Any product that instructs or encourages illegal activity.
- Products or services which are unlicensed recreations.
- Any product that infringes on the copyright, trademark or privacy of others.
- Counterfeit products.
- Illegal gambling.
- Games of chance for which the provider does not have the correct permit.
- Binary options or Contracts for Difference.
- Penny auctions
Socially unacceptable behaviour
- The promotion of terrorism or political violence.
- Products or services with which the provider avoids the law.
- Products or services which are promoted by illegal means.
- Deceptive, unfair or predatory products or services.
- Deceptive marketing practices.
- Pyramid and ‘get rich quick’ schemes
- Any product that poses an unacceptable risk to the reputation of Mollie.