You most certainly can! You can integrate our system in various ways to facilitate receiving donations.
Wordpress donations plug-in
Did you build your website in Wordpress? Then you can use the donations plug-in for Wordpress.
Even though the plug-in is very easy to install, it offers plenty of options:
- Donations can be found in the WordPress admin-panel.
- Donors can enter their name and address particulars.
- You can list several projects, allowing donors to choose which project they want to make a donation to.
- You can select which particulars donors have to fill out when making their donation.
- You can set up your own Thank-You page.
- You can list standard amounts or leave it up to the donor.
- You can create your own form layout.
In addition to one-off donations, you can also use the plug-in for periodic payments based on Mollie's 'Subscription API'. This system facilitates receiving a certain monthly, quarterly or yearly amount via credit card or by means of a SEPA Direct Debit.
You don't use Wordpress or does the plug-in not meet your expectations? Then the best option would be to integrate our API. This requires slightly more technical know-how than integrating a plug-in and so is best left to a developer.
Would you like to offer your donors a choice between making, for instance, monthly or weekly donations? Then you can use our Recurring or Subscriptions API. However, this also requires some technical know-how.
Finally, you might want to consider eCurring. This is an all-in-one solution to receiving subscription payments, in which the payments are processed by Mollie. eCurring is a nifty application, which does not require extensive technical know-how. The application is well suited for repeated donations via direct debit.
See for more information about setting up your Mollie account: How do I sign up for Mollie?