Depending on your business, you can become a Mollie partner under one of the following Partner Programs:
Once you create your Mollie account, you can sign up for a Partner Program on our website. We’ll have to approve your application before you can set up your partner account and log in to our Partner Portal.
Sign up as a Mollie Partner
- Create a Mollie account or log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Note your Mollie ID in the top left of your Mollie Dashboard.
- On our website, click on Become our partner and fill in the partner form.
We’ll review your account and you’ll receive confirmation within 1 business day. You may be asked for more documents.
Set up partner account
When your partner application is approved, you’ll need to accept the terms and conditions of the program before we set up your Mollie account as a partner.
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Click Partner in the left sidebar menu. You’ll then be prompted to accept the partner agreement.
- Read the terms and conditions and click Accept.
After this, you’ll have access to your Partner Dashboard. You can also log in to the Partner Portal.
I don’t process payments. Why do I need to provide more documents to create an account?
When you sign up as a Mollie partner, we’ll ask you to provide information about your business as required by our regulators. This may include your company details such as legal entity and information about stakeholders. We’re required by regulators to collect this information, so you need to submit these documents before we can provide our services to your business.
- How do I create an account?
- How do I create a Partner Portal account?
- Where do I find my partner commission?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.