Before we approve your account, we have to check your website, bank account details and ID documents. This review usually takes 5 to 7 business days.
Before we approve your account
We check which products and services you offer on your website, since we don’t accept all products and services.
- Make sure that your website is live when you request the approval.
- State your company details on your website.
- Make sure there are products for sale on your website during the check.
- Are you offering a service? Give a clear description of these services on your website.
We check your bank account. We start paying you as soon as we approve your banking details. We’ll notify you by email if we reject your account.
- Make sure your bank account is in the name of your business. For sole traders, the bank account may be in the name of the business owner or the business.
- Make sure your company is registered with Companies House unless your business falls under one of the exempted categories.
We check the details of your ID. We’ll send you an email if we reject your identification documents.
- Add a copy of a passport, driving licence or residence permit.
- Make sure all your details are correct and readable.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.