How you link Mollie to your website depends on how it is built. We have tools for plug and play webshops, webshop modules and self-built webshops. You always need a personal API key, which you can find in your Mollie Dashboard.
Ready-to-use webshops, such as Lightspeed, Mijnwebwinkel or Shopify or billing software like Moneybird or Factuursturen only require an API key:
- Open the account of the software program you use.
- Go to the page Settings or Payment method.
- Select Mollie as your preferred payment platform.
Enter the API key.
- Please contact us if the system asks for a different key, such as a profile key or id code.
You can use a plugin for common software packages such as WooCommerce, Magento, Opencart and Prestashop. We already made a list of frequently used plugins for you:
- Download the free plugin for your webshop.
- Install the plugin.
- Enter the API key.
On our website you will find everything you need to link Mollie to your self-built website. Our developers wrote manuals about how our system works. You will also find examples in different programming languages and several APIs. If you are or know a developer, you can get started immediately.
In your Mollie Dashboard you will find a test key and a live key. To test your payment system, please use the test key.