You will need to activate Mollie in your Wix Dashboard. When you have done this, you will be able to choose from a list of available payment methods.
At the moment, automatic sync between Mollie and Wix is not available. If you disable or enable a payment method in your Mollie Dashboard, you will need to do the same in Wix.
- Log in to Wix.
- In the side bar menu of your Wix dashboard, go to Settings > Accept Payments.
- Check your country at the top right corner of the box. Open the drop-down menu to select your business location.
- Click See More Payment Options on the bottom left.
- You can add Mollie to Wix in 2 ways:
- Look for your preferred payment method that says Provided by Mollie under its name. Click Connect.
- Find your preferred payment method and click See Options. Look for Mollie in the list and click Connect.
- You will be taken to a setup page where you will be asked to enter your Mollie credentials.To use.
- Mollie in Test Mode, enter your Mollie Test API Key in the API Key field.
- To go live with Mollie, enter your Mollie Live API Key in the API Key field.
- Once your preferred payment method has been connected, you can click Manage to see all the other payment methods that Mollie provides and add them to your site.