You can use the following details to find a transaction in both the Wix and Mollie dashboards:
- Mollie Payment Description: This will match the alphanumeric string at the end of the URL when you view the order in the Wix dashboard. See the blue boxes in the images below.
- Mollie Order ID: This is nearly the same as the Wix Transaction ID on the Wix order page. The Wix transaction ID adds an extra suffix to the end of the Mollie Order ID. See the purple boxes in the images below.
To go to a specific order in the Wix dashboard
- Log in to Wix.
- In the side bar menu of your Wix dashboard, go to Orders.
- Open any order.
- Copy the Mollie Payment Description and leave out the prefix Order. Only copy the alphanumeric string.
- On the Wix order page, replace the number at the end of the URL with the Mollie Order Number you copied.
- Press the Enter key to load the order page.
To find a specific order in the Mollie Dashboard
- Open the Mollie Dashboard.
- Select Orders in the menu bar on the left.
- In the Search field on the right, you can enter either:
- the alphanumeric string from the end of the URL on the Wix order page or;
- the Wix transaction ID without the final underscore and sequence. For example, ord_123456_12345 to ord_123456.
- Click on the right order and you will be taken to the order details page.