Which documents are required for Einzelunternehmen in Germany?

For Einzelunternehmen in Germany, we require an approved trade licence before we can start paying out your balance.

Please upload your trade licence (Gewerbeschein) no older than 12 months in your Mollie Dashboard via Settings > Organisation.

If your trade licence (Gewerbeschein) is older than 12 months, please provide us with one of these additional documents no older than 12 months:

  • An extract from the business register. (Betriebskartei/Gewerberegister).

  • A duplicate trade license signed and dated by the Gewerbeamt.

  • Official confirmation of existence from your trade office/regulatory office (Gewerbeamt/Ordnungsamt) with details of your name, date of birth, and date of foundation.


Can't find what you're looking for?

Please contact our support, for help.