In most cases, you will receive your live API key immediately after you submit all the required information in your Mollie Dashboard. You can find the live API key in your Mollie Dashboard under Developers. If the live API key is not yet available, check if we require more information to approve your account.
The live API key may not yet be available because of one of the following reasons:
- One or more of the Ultimate Beneficial Owners of your organisation does not reside in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria or France.
- You answered ‘yes’ to the question asking if one of the stakeholders or a family member is a Politically Exposed Person (PEP).
- You created an account for a Dutch foundation or Belgian association.
If your situation matches one in the list above, you will have to wait until we check and approve your account. We will inform you when your account is approved.
- Can I use the same API key for multiple websites?
- How do I link Mollie to my website?
- Where can I find the Mollie logo and payment method icons?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.