Przelewy24 is the most popular payment method in Poland. Przelewy24 makes it possible for customers in Poland to pay online, via a number of Polish banks, international credit cards and various other payment methods, for example SMS.
How does it work?
Bank transfer is the most popular way to pay online in Poland; 80-90% of online payments are made using some form of bank transfer. To facilitate this for as many customers as possible, Przelewy24 provides support for 165 Polish banks.
Payments using Przelewy24 are guaranteed and confirmed immediately, so the payment cannot be reversed by the consumer. In addition, payments are securely authenticated using Przelewy24 3D-secure. This makes this payment method particularly suitable for online shops.
- How do I activate Przelewy24?
- What are the benefits of Przelewy24?
- What are the charges for using Przelewy24?
- How does the ordering process work for Przelewy24 customers?
- Which currencies does Przelewy24 support?