Would you like to set up the plugin in Plentymarkets? We'll tell you where you can find it and how you create or change a profile.
Where do I find the assistent and Mollie plugin configuration in Plentymarkets?
2. Navigate to Setup.
3. Select Assistants.
4. Select folders.pluginName and choose your shop, for instance, standard-shop.
5. Select Mollie.
6. Select the existing configuration or add a new configuration by clicking the plus sign (+).
How do I create or change a configuration profile for the Mollie plugin?
1. API Setup
- Use the dropdown to define whether you want to use the Live or Test API mode.
- You can find the API key in your Mollie Admin environment.
2. General Settings
- Activate or deactivate Mollie Components here.
- Activate or deactivate order notes here.
3. Payment methods
- Activate or deactivate your Mollie payment methods here.
- Do the payment methods not appear here? Add them in Mollie Admin first.
4. Payment methods specifics
- Here you can select the specific delivery countries for specific payment methods and other settings.
5. Configuration summary
- Here you can see a summary of your Plentymarkets and Mollie configuration.
- Click on finalise to save the configuration.