To get started, you’ll need a Mollie account. If you haven’t done so already, create a free Mollie account. You can activate your payment methods in your Mollie Dashboard under Settings > Website Profiles > Payment methods.
Installing Mollie on your Ecwid website
- Open your Ecwid Control Panel.
- Go to Payment in the menu on the left.
- Click on Set Up Mollie.
- If you don't see this section, go to Other ways to get paid > Mollie Payments.
Connecting Mollie to your website
- In your Mollie dashboard, go to Developers > API Keys.
- Copy the Live API key to accept real payments or use the Test API Key to make test payments.
- Go back to the Ecwid Control Panel.
- Go to Payment > Mollie Payments.
- Enter your API Key.
- Scroll down and click Save settings.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.