How to install Klarna via Mollie in your Shopify shop
Do you want to add Klarna as a payment option to a Shopify shop? Mollie makes it easier than ever. Follow the instructions and after these easy steps, you’ll be all set.
Step 1: Go to the Shopify app store and install the Klarna x Mollie app
- Enter your Mollie Partner ID and API Key.
Step 2: Choose the payment option you want to add
Step 3: Install Klarna as a payment provider
- Remember the name of your payment option, because you’ll need that in a moment. The name is underlined in red.
Step 4: Add the option to your payment methods
- Go to Settings > Payments.
- Under Alternative Payment Methods, select Choose alternative payment.
- Select the Klarna x Mollie payment option and add it.
Step 5: Enter your Mollie Partner ID and API key
- You can also use the Test Key or Live Key. You also have the option to switch on Enable test mode.
- Activate your payment option.
Step 6: Do you see the green check mark?
- Then you’re all set!
If you need some help with these instructions, please contact our support team. They are more than happy to help.