With Mollie Components, consumers can directly enter their credit card details in your website’s checkout. This makes the payment process faster and more reliable.
If you were already offering credit cards as a payment method and choose to move to Mollie Components, this means your users will no longer be redirected to another page, hosted by Mollie, when the card payment process begins. See below for more details on Mollie Components availability.
Activating Mollie Components
The one condition for using Mollie Components, is that you can only offer it if you have activated credit cards as a payment method. Mollie Components is available if you use your own checkout as well as through some of our plugins.
If you use your own checkout, you can use our implementation guide for the integration of Mollie Components. You can also further customise your checkout to better fit your brand or implement Mollie Components with our API.
If you use one of our plugins*, you can easily activate Mollie Components in the backend of your webshop.
- Go to your shop system’s backend.
- For some webshop systems, you will need to add the Profile ID.
- You can find the Profile ID in your Mollie Dashboard, under Developers > API keys.
- Activate Mollie Components. Make sure the plugin of your webshop system has been updated.
* Currently, Mollie Components is available for these webshop systems:
- BigCommerce - enabled by default
- Gambio - enabled by default
- Lightspeed - enabled by default
- Shopware - enabled by default
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.