Mollie facilitates accepting payment methods such as iDEAL, PayPal and credit card in your Magento webshop. To this end, we have developed a module (plug-in) that can be seamlessly integrated into every Magento installation.
Please take note: FTP access to your web server is required for the installation of this module. Never done this before? Then let your website builder or server administrator install this module for you.
- Download the latest Mollie module for Magento (mollie-magento.zip) via our GitHub page: https://github.com/mollie/Magento/releases
- Upload the folders 'app' and 'lib' to the Magento installation. Overwrite old files if asked to do so.
- Go to the admin environment in Magento. First, empty the cache by clicking on the button 'Remove Magento cache' that you will find on the System & Cache Management page.
- In the admin environment, navigate to System & Configuration. In the menu on the left-hand side, click on 'Payment methods'. Click on the Mollie logo to activate and set the module.
- Enter the API key from your website profile. You will find this key in your Mollie account under 'Website profiles'.
If you want to make some test payments first, use the test key instead of the live key.