1. In your Mollie account, go to 'Developers'
Here, you will find the 'Live API key'. Click on the 'copy' button to copy the code. If you want to make a test payment first, copy the Test API key.
2. In MijnWebwinkel click on the option 'Payment method'
3. Select 'Mollie' and paste the API key into the appropriate entry field
4. Activate the payment methods you want to offer in your webshop
5. Don't forget to click on 'Save' at the bottom of the page
6. Go to Settings >> Website profiles >> Payment methods in your Mollie account and enable the same payment methods as in Mijnwebwinkel
Please note: You can only offer the payment methods on your website that are enabled in your Mollie account. If you select a payment method at Mijnwebwinkel that is not enabled in your Mollie account, you will receive an error.
Mijnwebwinkel allows you to pass on your transaction costs to your customers. Keep in mind the regulations that apply to this. For some payment methods, you only pay fixed costs (for instance iDEAL) while for others you also pay a percentage in addition to the fixed costs. You can find these rates on our website.
After you have activated the payment methods in Mijnwebwinkel and Mollie, it works right away! Would you like to check? Just place an order on your own website.