Why does this happen?
A redirect is executed on the webhook URL that you specified to the Mollie API via Settings in your account or via the webhook URL parameter: the URL changes. This causes the Microsoft IIS server to send a 411 Length required error message.
It usually concerns one of the following situations:
- an HTTPS to HTTP redirect web address or vice versa;
- a domain or sub-domain redirect;
- a website language redirect
Check whether this also occurs with your own webhook URL, simply by visiting it in the web browser. Pay close attention to how the URL/the web address changes.
The 411 Length required error can be solved in 2 different ways:
- Specify the eventual URL after the redirect(s) as webhook URL;
- Or specifically, switch off the redirect(s) for the webhook.