If you want to receive your payout on a different bank account, you can change your bank account any time in your Mollie Dashboard.
What you need to know in advance
In most cases, you will need to use a business bank account.
Change your bank account
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Bank account.
- Click Add new bank account.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Click Verify bank account.
- Select a verification method for your bank account. This can be done by iDEAL transaction or by manually transferring €0,01 to our account.
We will verify your bank account. As soon as your account has been approved, you will receive an email. You can then use the bank account for your payouts.
Choosing bank account for payouts
- Go to Settings > Payouts.
- Under Bank account > Select a verified bank account, select the right bank account number.
- Click Save.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.