If you want to receive your payout on a different bank account, you can change your bank account any time in your Mollie Dashboard. In most cases, you’ll need to use a business bank account.
Adding a new bank account
- Log in to your Mollie Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Bank account.
- Click Add new bank account.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Click Verify bank account.
- Select a payment method to make a verification payment.
- If you choose to use bank transfer, you have to make a transfer of €0,01 to our account.
We’ll verify your bank account details, and inform you by email when it’s approved. You then need to select the bank account you want to use to receive payouts.
Changing bank account for payouts
- Go to Settings > Payouts.
- Under Bank account, select your preferred bank account.
- Verify your identity through two-factor authorisation (2fa).
- If you haven’t already, you’ll be prompted to set up 2fa for your account before you can change your bank account.
- Click Save.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact Support for help.