With Recurring, you can periodically direct debit your customers, for instance for a subscription or a payment in installments. SEPA Direct Debit is a recurring payment option which you can enable with Mollie. You can use SEPA Direct Debit in the following ways:
- In combination with our Recurring API.
- In Wordpress. For this, you need plugins such as WooCommerce, Mollie Payments for WooCommerce, Chargebee and WooCommerce Subscriptions (a paid plugin).
- Via RCUR, a Mollie product with which you can easily automate all processes for selling subscriptions.
- In combination with another recurring payments integration which supports Mollie as a payment provider (check with your chosen Recurring Payments integration whether they support Mollie as a payment provider).
We no longer support the options direct debit via the payment screen and via batch upload.
- How do I activate payment methods in my account?
- Which countries and territories belong to the SEPA area?
- What is Mollie's collector ID?
- How does SEPA Direct Debit work?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact our support, for help.