You can use our Subscriptions API to process recurring payments as part of a subscription. When you use the Subscriptions API with our Recurring API, you can set up a direct debit from your customer's account for a fixed monthly amount. Here are some examples of where you can use the Subscriptions API to process payments:
- Subscription packages: Refills or goods are delivered regularly in.a fixed period. Examples are refills for razor blades and socks.
- Box subscription: A box of products with a theme where the products inside the box change each time. Examples are cosmetic boxes or candy subscriptions.
- Services: Recurring physical or digital services, such as music streaming or gym subscriptions.
- Rental or lease: Renting out digital software or physical goods like cars.
- What do the statuses from the Subscriptions API mean?
- What happens to a subscription mandate after a reversal?