You can make payment links in a few steps by using Plink. Creating such a payment link is free. You only pay the transaction costs for successful payments and the use of additional Plink features.
What you need to know in advance
Creating your first payment request with Plink
- Log in to Plink with your Mollie credentials and give Plink access to your Mollie account.
- Select New payment request.
- Choose the type of payment request you would like to make:
- Single payment link
- Payment link via email
- Reusable payment link (+ € 0,25)
- Add a description and the receivable amount.
- Choose what the payer sees after a succesful payment:
- Default ‘thank you’ screen
- Redirect to your website (+ € 0,25)
Making a payment request after the first time
- Go to your Mollie Dashboard.
- On the left, select Create payment request.
- Follow the steps on your screen.
Payment requests on your website
When you create a reusable payment link, you choose if you want the payer to enter the payment amount. However, if you put the link on your website, this is not possible. Your customer is not able to enter an amount or description. In addition, you can’t see the contact details of your customer in the transaction. These are only visible in your Mollie account.