Yes, in your Mollie Dashboard you can partly refund a transaction.
How does it work?
1. Go to Transactions >> Payments in your dashboard.
2. Select the payment you want to refund, you will then see the payment details.
3. Click on ‘Refund’ on the top right of the screen.
4. Fill in the amount you want to refund. This can be the total amount or just a part of it. You can also add a description, the consumer will see this description on their bank statement or in their online banking environment. When you’re done, tap ‘Refund’.
5. Once the refund has been processed, the status of the refund in the ‘Refunds’ bar at the bottom of the payment will change to ‘Refunded’.
We always process refunds on the next working day. For most payment methods, the consumer's account will be credited that same day. However, there is a dependency on the country of your consumer's account is located in.
Please note: A credit card refund cannot be undone. Here you can read more about the refund of a credit card transaction.