There are three types of MT940 files:
- MT940 daily statements: these are available immediately after the end of the working day. In other words, Monday's statements are available on Tuesday morning, Tuesday's statements on Wednesday morning and Friday's statements on Monday morning.
- MT940 payout statements: available immediately the payout appears in Administration (from 9 a.m. on the day of the payout).
- MT940 monthly statements: these become available immediately after the end of the month. So on the first day of the next month.
- How can I enter the data from Mollie into my accounting system without a suspense account?
- How can I enter transactions that I received via Mollie in my accounting system using a suspense account?
- Why don't the figures on my invoice match the MT940 exports?